jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Day Two.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." 

And another day gone! Today has been a hectic day, I got up super early and had breakfast at uni, waited until the class I thought I had started and then realised it was the wrong day... But that's another story. I looked after my mum, made her lunch, went to class (cool day, cool teachers) and then went shopping, made the dinner, and so on. I feel like I've done a bunch of stuff, and I've now been awake for 15 hours, and I'm exhausted!

It's been a pretty good day... I saw my baby for a little while and gave her lots of kisses and hugs and that, I passed OMT with a 5.5 (okay so it's not the best but seeing how bad the exam went, it's better than nothing), I went to the revision of Sistemas and he's going to look into the whole hassle and if it needs to be applied, it will be, in which case I might pass.... that would be too good to be true, though.

And so yeah, it's now nearly 11pm and I've eaten pretty well all day and again, have no intention of messing things up so I reckon we can say day two has been completed - I even resisted the fact that my brother and my dad ate McDonalds and WhatsApped me to see if I wanted some, and I said no. And I bought these super nice Special K cluster cereal and I now can't wait 'till tomorrow morning, when I can get up (mmm, 10-10:30, amazing) and have it for breakfast! :)

Here's what I've eaten today:


  • Breakfast: Cup of coffe and toast w/tomato at uni
  • Mid morning: Two cups of coffee, one slice of toasted bread w/light jam
  • Lunch: Two chicken breasts and tomato and fresh cheese, cup of coffee
  • Mid afternoon: All bran bar (I think it has like 113 kcals)
  • Dinner: 3 medium slices of chicken w/tomato sauce and brocoli, yoghurt

And tomorrow is now my new goal! I think I'm adjusting though, I'm hungry but not as hungry as I was yesterday, I imagine this will be progressive... I am worried about tomorrow though because being at home all day is going to be madness, I might go to class just to get out of the house for a bit. Or I could go and pick up my brother and take him to football and then pick him up, just so I'm not lounging around all day.... we'll see.

Anyway, that's all for now! Lots of love!!!

Happy happy happy :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario