viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

Day Three.

"The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret to outward success."

It is freeeeeezing here!! Well, it's a lot colder in other places... I've been watching the news for the past few days and it's snowing everywhere, I'm hoping it will carry on and on sunday I can go and see the snow. Minus the hot chocolate, for the moment. Today has been a super boring day, stuck on the online access to university to see if anything has happened, nothing has, and nothing probably will today by the look of things.

Otherwise, I haven't actually done anything, and that probably explains why I'm so hungry, but it is 20:45pm and I said I wasn't going to eat dinner until 21:30pm when this programme starts about the corruption around my area, good fun for all... but yeah, today I haven't been especially hungry but I have picked a bit, it's rubbish being around the house all day and being on a diet. Usually I'd just eat all day but today, I've managed to curb it, it's not that it has been hard because I'm on the ball, but you know. It would be better if I'd have been doing stuff.

But anyway, I have intention of eating dinner and possibly a yoghurt after... Best discovery ever, these amazing yoghurts that taste like cakes and only have 76kcals, amazing. So we can pretty much wrap up today, please please please. The feeling of waking up in the morning and not have screwed up the previous night and know I've done well and reached what I wanted to reach is amazing... I need to keep this up big time, and soon I'll be right back on track! :)

So, here's what I've eaten today (so far), I'll be back to update and if I don't, I'll have eaten chicken and aubergine and then a yoghurt!


  • Breakfast: Special K w/skimmed milk, coffee w/skimmed milk
  • Mid morning: Apple and coffee w/skimmed milk
  • Lunch: Minestrone soup (2 bowls), yoghurt
  • Mid afternoon: Cereal bar (76kcals), coffee w/skimmed milk
  • Dinner: Haven't had it yet, but see above!
And that is all for today, tomorrow will be my first date with her eating crap and me eating a salad (wish for the best! It's not gonna be easy!!!)

Much love!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario